There's always something exciting going on at the Institute for American Indian Studies! Workshops, lectures, exhibits...the best way to stay informed and on top of it all is by becoming a Member. As a Member, your benefits will include:
- Unlimited free admission to the museum.
- Reduced or free admission for special events.
- Discounted workshop and summer camp fees.
- Discounts in the IAIS Museum Shop.
- Quarterly Calendar of IAIS activities and workshops.
- Invitations to exhibit openings and special events.
- Your choice of one of four booksMemories Of Sweet Grass by Adelphena Logan
Native Harvests by E. Barrie Kavasch
Voyage Of The Ant by James Dina
6LF21: A Paleo-Indian Site In Western Connecticut by Roger W. Moeller as a welcoming gift.
To become a member or renew your current membership, click here to download the Membership Form. Print and complete the form and return to the address below along with a check made out to the Institute for American Indian Studies.
The Institute for American Indian Studies
38 Curtis Road, PO Box 1260
Washington, CT 06793