We take the health and safety of our patrons & staff very seriously. This year, we're making a few modifications to our clambake to keep everyone socially distanced. Please remember this is an outdoor event.
- When purchasing a ticket, you have the option for a sit-down dinner (table service) OR take your food to go (takeout). To keep everyone socially distant, we're limiting the number of people who will have table service.
- If ordering takeout, when you arrive your clambake will be packed for car pickup.
- If you purchase a sit-down dinner ticket, staff members will conduct a temperature and symptom check when you arrive*.
- Each table for dinner service will be family or friend units only - dinner guests will be seated with only guests they choose.
- While at your table, masks are not required, however all guests should comply with with Executive Order No. 7NNN: "Effective immediately, any person in a public place in Connecticut, whether indoors or outdoors, who does not maintain a safe social distance of approximately 6 feet from every other person shall cover their mouth and nose with a mask or cloth face-covering."
- We will be providing hand sanitizing stations at the entrance and in the restrooms.
- Restrooms and high-touch areas will be cleaned or disinfected regularly.
- All staff and volunteers will be subject to temperature & symptom checks.
* If anyone has a temperature above 99.9 or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, they will be asked to leave.