Our interdisciplinary school programs are designed with the CT State Standards in mind to encourage discussions and provide interactive learning through hands-on activities either at our facility or yours. With a variety of age appropriate exploration exercises, your students will learn while having fun! A number of additions can be made to the core program, including Native American games, stories and crafts.
See individual program offerings for more curriculum details.
Elementary School Programs
Middle & High School Programs
Already scheduled your trip? How to prepare.
Ready for an adventure? Book Now!
Please note the following:
- Program dates are assigned on a first come, first served basis with many peak-season programs scheduled months in advance.
- All accompanying teachers, aides, paraprofessionals and nurses are admitted free of charge.*
- One (1) chaperone for every ten (10) children is allowed free of charge.
- Our programs include outdoor adventures, even on rainy days! Students should be encouraged to wear weather-appropriate clothing.
- In the event of a cancellation, a full two weeks' notice is required or a $100 cancellation fee will be charged.
- Cancellations due to school closings, delayed openings or early dismissals will not be charged and we will do everything possible to reschedule the trip for a convenient date.
- A deposit for large groups may be required.